Severe Driving Conditions
Due to the ever-changing Canadian climate and varying driving styles, more frequent maintenance and inspections may be required for your Nissan.
- Repeated trips of less than 8 km.
- Repeated trips of less than 16 km in freezing temperatures.
- Hot weather, stop-and-go “rush hour” traffic.
- Extensive idling and/or low speed driving for long distances.
- Driving in dusty conditions.
- Driving on rough, muddy or salt spread roads.
- Towing a trailer/camper or using a car-top carrier.
If you have additional questions, please speak with your service advisor.